Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spirit Kennelz and the Mountain View Races

For those of you who don't know, I am also the owner of Spirit Kennelz and the Mountain View Races which will be reopening this June with the launch of our new homepage Spirit Kennelz.

I was inspired by how easy it was for me to create this page for my horses that I thought I would try it with my kennel and sled dog racing forum and from their it just kept going!

I've just completed all the updates and made a lot of changes. I'm pretty excited to be honest! So you should all definitely check it out and let me know what you think!

----------------------------------------------------------

Also in EG Acres related news, I will be creating a line of horse racing related tack and I was wondering if anyone had any requests of styles or specific pieces they might like to see! Please feel free to send me a message on SS or leave me a message in the cbox or reply here! Thanks!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment